As of March 2021, we offer a full Telephone Triage service,
- Phone the surgery between 830am and 930am to book a telephone consultation with a GP.
- The GP will ring you back on the number you provide any time after your telephone consultation is booked until 1pm the same day. Please keep your phone with you, the doctors cannot repeatedly try your phone line, if you miss the call, they will move on to their next telephone consultation.
- The GP will determine whether a face to face appointment is appropriate and book this with you at the time of your telephone consult.
- GP's ask that you provide a brief description for your telephone call to the receptionist in order for them to triage the call, ie: Emergency calls will be phoned back first.
- On occasion it maybe more appropriate for you to ring 999 or attend A&E, this maybe advised.
- Once all telephone consultations have been booked there are no further appointments to offer, this may happen before 930am each day.
If you cannot attend for your appointments please let us know as soon as possible so that the cancellation may be offered to another patient whose need may be urgent.
Online patient services allows you to request repeat medication. Please register for this service via reception.